Our ideal candidate would have Dental or Medical Office Management experience and be well versed in dental insurance billing. We are also considering those with only dental insurance billing experience.
Our office has experienced tremendous growth with many avenues to continue this trend. We are in need of an individual who is able to handle basic operations and excited to learn and grow into more business and operational management opportunities.
We are a fun loving hard working team committed to exceptional service and clinical care. Come see the wonderful energy of a team who loves and cares for each other.
We are offering $18-$30/hr. to those with dental/medical office front office experience.
Hours are Mon-Thurs. 7:45-5:15, occasional Friday hours with practice owner or 3rd party vendors
Responsibilities For Accounts Manager
• Assisting Receptionist
• Patient Accounts 1.) Tx Plan creation and presentation 2.) Financial Agreements and collection 3.) Insurance billing or oversight of billing and reimbursement
• Knowledge of Dentix Dental software or courses to learn the program will be necessary
• Supervision and management of patient treatment when treatment is multiple appointments taking place over months or years
• Outreach to patients in long term treatment
• Business accounts management, accounts payable accounts payable
• Point of contact for 3rd party business partners and services.
• Experience in Medical Billing a plus
• Proven work experience as a Front desk coordinator/manager or Receptionist
• Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
• Proficiency in English (oral and written)
• Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multitasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• High School diploma; additional certification is a plus
Job Status: Full time
Education Level: 4 year degree desired, but not required
Experience Level: 5+ years of experience required
How to Apply: Send Resume to [email protected]
Submit references when applying
- Park City, UT 84098