NEW YORK, May 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — As per Zion Market Research study, The Clinical Nutrition Market was worth around USD 32,717.5 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow to about USD 45,887.4 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 5.8 percent over the forecast period. The report analyzes the Clinical Nutrition Market drivers, restraints/challenges, and the effect they have on the demands during the projection period. In addition, the report explores emerging opportunities in the Clinical Nutrition Market.
Key Industry Insights & Finding of the Clinical Nutrition Market Reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the Clinical Nutrition Market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 5.8 % (2022-2028).
- Through the primary research, it was established that the Clinical Nutrition Market was valued approximately USD 32,717.5 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach to roughly USD 45,887.4 Million by 2028.
- APAC has been the clinical nutrition industry leader, with Japan emerging as the region’s top performer.
- Japanese market is leading due to a growing older population and an increase in chronic diseases such as cancer and diabetes mellitus as a result of dietary changes.
- United States is presently in the lead, and the country-based market could improve its position in the next years as a result of high consumer awareness about wellness and health, as well as the growing desire to reduce considerable healthcare expenses.
Zion Market Research published the latest report titled as “Clinical Nutrition Market By Route of Administration (Oral, Enteral, and Parenteral). By Application (Cancer, Neurological Diseases, Metabolic Disorders, and Others). By End User (Pediatric, Adults, and Geriatric). and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, and Forecasts 2022 – 2028” into their research database.
Clinical Nutrition Market: Overview
Clinical nutrition assists in the prevention of diet-related disorders by detecting and treating diseases that affect food intake, intestinal absorption, and metabolism. The increasing prevalence of metabolic disorders, increased healthcare spending, and the development of the middle class in emerging economies are all driving the clinical nutrition industry ahead. The expanding aged population, as well as the development of therapeutic nutrition products tailored to the aging population, are projected to drive market expansion. COVID-19 infection has become a serious public health concern, and clinical nutrition plays a critical role in infection prevention and treatment of infection-related malnutrition. The rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular problems, malnutrition, respiratory diseases, and gastrointestinal ailments among children and adults is contributing to an increase in the demand for nutritional assistance. Furthermore, the growing demand for clinical nutrition in pediatric care is shaping up to be a promising potential for the clinical nutrition market. Clinical nutrition is vital during surgeries since it helps to reduce any harmful effects on patients while also allowing surgeons to work in a controlled environment. The clinical nutrition market is expected to rise throughout the projected period as a consequence of the increased sickness burden and surgery volume.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/clinical-nutrition-market
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2022 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 180 + Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research methodology
Clinical Nutrition Market: Growth Dynamics
The growing number of people globally suffering from chronic diseases like as diabetes and cancer, together with the significant growth in the elderly population, will fuel the clinical nutrition market’s expansion in the coming years. Since patients suffering from chronic disorders have a deficiency in important nutrients, the rise in chronic disorders has necessitated the use of clinical nutrition prescriptions. Furthermore, the growing obese population base as a result of poor eating habits and a lack of exercise can accelerate clinical nutrition market expansion. Elderly persons frequently lose their appetites or have digestive problems, necessitating nutrient supplementation via enteral or parenteral routes. This feature is expected to benefit the worldwide clinical nutrition industry over the next few years. Additionally, the large growth in premature births, as well as the overall high birth rate around the world, may boost the global industry. Premature death rates have decreased as a result of increased awareness and well-equipped facilities, resulting in significant market growth.
Stringent restrictions and reimbursement concerns are projected to stymie market growth. Clinical nutrition items are classified as pharmaceuticals. As a result, producers must adhere to certain rules and regulations established by regulatory authorities such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA). Enteral products are similar to medications. As a result, they do need to go through extensive clinical trials for safety and efficacy approvals before they can be sold. Enteral nutrition products are subject to stringent labeling regulations, which include thorough supplement facts boxes. This is projected to limit the market’s growth. Moreover, a lack of understanding of clinical nutrition in emerging nations is projected to impede market expansion.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/clinical-nutrition-market
Global Clinical Nutrition Market: Segmentation
- The Clinical Nutrition Market is segregated based on Route of Administration, Application, and End User.
By Route of Administration, the market is categorized into Oral, Enteral, and Parenteral. The oral clinical nutrition market held the largest share during the forecast period and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period, owing to an increase in malnourished patients with malignancy, chronic disease, and/or anorexia, as well as an increase in the incidences of chronic diseases such as cancer, gastrointestinal disorders, and metabolic disorders, all of which provide lucrative growth opportunities for the oral clinical nutrition market.
By Application, the market is classified into Cancer, Neurological Diseases, Metabolic Disorders, and Others. The cancer segment is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period, owing to an increase in the number of people suffering from chronic conditions such as cancer and diabetes, as well as a growing geriatric population base, which is expected to drive the market over the forecast timeframe. The rising prevalence of chronic diseases has prompted an increase in clinical nutrition prescriptions, as patients suffering from such ailments are deficient in a number of critical nutrients. Furthermore, the growing obese population as a result of poor food habits and physical inactivity will drive business growth.
Get More Insight before [email protected] : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/clinical-nutrition-market
List of Key Players of Clinical Nutrition Market:
- Abbott Laboratories
- B. Braun Melsugen AG
- Danone Nutricia Baxter Internatioinal Inc.
- Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- Perrigo Company Plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Lonza Ltd
- Nestle S.A.
- Hero Nutritionals Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for Clinical Nutrition Market?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the Clinical Nutrition Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the Clinical Nutrition Market Industry?
- What segments does the Clinical Nutrition Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Clinical Nutrition Market sample report and company profiles?
Market size value in 2021
USD 32,717.5 Million
Revenue forecast in 2028
USD 45,887.4 Million
CAGR of almost 5.8 % 2022-2028
2016 – 2021
2022 – 2028
By Product Type, By Application, and By End Use
Value (USD Million), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World
U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsugen AG, Danone Nutricia Baxter Internatioinal Inc., Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Perrigo Company Plc, Pfizer Inc., Lonza Ltd, Nestle S.A., and Hero Nutritionals Inc.
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
- In 2021, Tata & Lyle Nutrition Centre is a new digital portal that provides quick access to authoritative information on ingredients to help food makers solve public health concerns.
- In 2020, SpermidinEVO, a wheat germ concentration with additional health advantages, was introduced by GoodMills Innovation. The wheat germ concentrate contains spermidine, a polyamine molecule found in ribosomes and living tissues that is involved in a variety of metabolic processes.
- Growth booster in the coming years.
During the forecast period, APAC has been the clinical nutrition industry leader, with Japan emerging as the region’s top performer. The Japanese market is leading due to a growing older population and an increase in chronic diseases such as cancer and diabetes mellitus as a result of dietary changes. Increased efforts by organizations such as the Japan Society of Nutrition and Food Science (JSNFS) to improve public health and raise awareness of clinical nutrition may potentially benefit market growth in Japan over the assessment period. The clinical nutrition market in China benefits most from an increase in the number of players entering the nation and an increase in the number of cases of metabolic diseases.
North America held a significant position in the worldwide clinical nutrition market during the forecast period. The United States is presently in the lead, and the country-based market could improve its position in the next years as a result of high consumer awareness about wellness and health, as well as the growing desire to reduce considerable healthcare expenses. The region’s clinical nutrition market demand is also being boosted by the region’s rising birth rate. The growing senior population has resulted in a major increase in demand for home healthcare over the years, which is likely to be a primary growth booster in the coming years.
Global Clinical Nutrition Market is segmented as follows:
Clinical Nutrition Market: By Route of Administration Outlook (2022-2028)
Clinical Nutrition Market: By Application Outlook (2022-2028)
- Neurological Diseases
- Metabolic Disorders
Clinical Nutrition Market: By End User Outlook (2022-2028)
Clinical Nutrition Market: By Region Outlook (2022-2028)
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Press Release For Clinical Nutrition Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/global-clinical-nutrition-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Pharmaceutical Sterility Testing Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global Pharmaceutical Sterility Testing Market accrued earnings worth approximately 1.2(USD Billion) in 2020 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 2.3 (USD Billion) by 2028, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 11.9% over the period from 2021 to 2028.
- Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapy Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapy market accrued earnings worth approximately301 (USD Million) in 2020 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 678(USD Million) by 2028, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 12.1% over the period from 2021 to 2028.
- Animal Drug Compounding Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global Animal Drug Compounding market accrued earnings worth approximately 1.21(USD Billion) in 2020 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 3.31(USD Billion) by 2028, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 6.5% over the period from 2021 to 2028.
Browse through Zion Market Research’s coverage of the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Zion Market Research
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202
New York, 10001, United States
Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]
Blog – https://zmrblog.com/
SOURCE Zion Market Research